Subject: Re: [provision] Charter...

From recent conversation and the development of the most recent use cases,
Provisioning Service Target has been used to define a resouce managed by a
PSP (Provisioning Service Point).  I think services has not been ruled out
at all but the definition and context has been discussed within the current
draft glossary as follows:  I have pasted the definitions below from the
draft glossary on the OASIS - provisioning site.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/provision/docs/draft-rolls-glossary-02.
doc.

Provisioning service (PS)
     Any system entity that supports the receipt and processing of SPML
artifacts

      Provisioning Service Point (PSP)
     Reference to a given Provisioning Service

      Provisioning Service Target (PST)
     A resource managed by a PSP.  Example PST's are directories,

      NIS instances, NT domains, individual machines, applications or groups
of application and settings that together denote a service offering,
appliances

      or any provisioning target.

      Resource
     An application or service supporting the provisioning or account or
attribute data.

      Service
     A specific type of resource that is not physically obtained by a user,

      but is accessed periodically by the user

As holidays have just passed, more people should be getting back engaged in
this iniative and should be still open for discussion.

-Gavenraj