Subject: [provision] Committing to a F2F

Title: Message
The latest F2F poll (http://www.evite.com/polling/view?iid=OFYIDUQLQYTGVAOPXPFE&noAutoForward=ok) is showing 7 Yes, 9 No, and 21 undecided votes for the Feb 11/12th meeting, which was the preferred date in the last poll.  I'm really looking forward to making some solid progress in our first F2F, but I want to make sure that we have enough representation to make it productive.

So, the question is: does anyone have a strong objection to going forward with the meeting on the 11th/12th?  And, if so, would you please suggest another date?

We obviously won't ever have a date that works for everyone, so I would suggest that we make an effort to discuss (on conf call or email) the issues/concerns of those who aren't able to attend whichever date we settle on.

Cliff