Subject: RE: [provision] Committing to a F2F

Title: Message

Those of you that are undecided, could I request that you make a decision on attendance so we can either go ahead as planned or make alternative arrangements.  Speaking generically, I think it important that we have representation from the following subject/business areas:

·         Provisioning & Identity Management vendors

·         ASP/MSP and general service providers

·         Infrastructure provides

·         Security product and management vendors

On the basis that we can get commitments from enough folks to discuss these view points then we should go ahead.  Note we do need 11 attendees to conduct the f2f as an official meeting (nothing serious in that).  We do however need to make a decision on this say, before Monday 28th??

Come on folks, its warm (and friendly) here in South Central Texas ;-)

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset
YIM    drolls_waveset