Subject: RE: [provision] DU0003 RA - PSP Create vID

I don't think we should tackle the dynamic establishment of trust between an RA and a PSP in the first phase. I assume that is what this use case is trying to describe.

Tony
-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 4:42 AM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org

I have the following comments on DU0003

1.     I’m a little confused by this UC.  It implies some registry of PSP’s, something we have not discussed.  Is this therefore required?

2.     If we decide this concept is required in scope, we need to discuss a little further before a UC.  For example, I don’t see what part a vID plays in the interaction.

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset
YIM    drolls_waveset