Subject: [provision] Proposed Agenda - PSTC Conference Call 4/29/2002

Below is the proposed straw-man for tomorrow’s conference call. If you have any other business please forward it to me before 11am CDT.

Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686

Conference ID: 5250215

Date: 4/29/2002

Time 12 noon CDT.

Proposed Agenda

---------------

12:00 Order and role-call

12:05 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 4/15/2002 Minutes available here: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200204/msg00023.html

12:10 AOB

12:12 IPR statements

We need to discuss IPR and RF/RAND in the ITML, ADPR and XRPM submissions and ensure the correct statements are available on the PSTC web site and documented for these works.

12:25 Security Standards Joint Committee

Discuss purpose and format for this initiative.  Discuss issues with intent to start email vote on liaison.

12:35 Use Cases

Gavenraj, draft status update.  Comments specific action items to move this forward

12:50 Face-to-face #2 planning

Date finalized as 14-15/5/2002, Orange Country.  Discuss any issues with arrangements, agenda, attendance etc

13:00 Adjourn

Darran Rolls