Subject: [provision] IPR Statements

Our TC has been asked to ensure that all submitted works have been considered for OASIS IPR.  We need to review the ITML (Jamcracker) ADPR (Business Layers) and XRPM (various) submissions and make a clear statement of any encumbrances.  I don’t believe there are any, but I ask that you take this opportunity to do the following:

·        Be aware of the OASIS IPR, available at [1]

·        If you were involved with the submission on ITML, ADPR or XRPM, review your submission to that work and it’s contribution to the development and specification of SPML

·        To  disclose any IP encumbrances (patents, trademarks, etc.) associated with that contribution, and promise (at least) RAND licensing for them

·        Review and understand RAND [2] and RF [3] relative to [1]