Subject: RE: [provision] Agenda for 6/24/2002 PSTC con-call

Title: RE: [provision] Agenda for 6/24/2002 PSTC con-call

A message to the sstc-comment list (SAML) just drew my attention to XNS (eXtensible Name Service). Is anybody on this list familiar this this effort? Does it have a relationship to SPML? Perhaps we can discuss this briefly on the call today.

Hal