Subject: RE: [provision] Face to Face Meeting Locations & Dates Proposed

Title: Message
Yes, we confirm the 19/20th November for the Face to Face meeting here in Redmond.

Regards accommodation, I know two locations close to the campus with High-Speed access. The first one is in walking distance to Microsoft, just in case some of you like morning sports :-)

1. Homestead Studio Suite
Homestead Studio Suites Hotel
15805 Northeast 28th Street, Bellevue, WA 98008
(425) 885-6675
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g58349-d123005-Reviews-Homestead_Village_Redmond-Bellevue_Washington.html

2. Marriott Courtyard
Courtyard by Marriott
14615 Northeast 29th Place, Bellevue, WA 98007
(425) 869-5300
http://yp107.superpages.com/ffile.phtml?T=Bellevue&N=Marriott+Courtyard+&PG=L&STYPE=S&R=N&SRC="msn&S=WA&MC=&LS=WA&LID=0021064700&display=1&AD=1&GV=0&GL=&FN=&CB=&AL=

King regards,
Matthias
-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Wed 10/30/2002 08:57
To: Gavenraj Sodhi; provision@lists.oasis-open.org

So it looks like we have a decision then.  Let's just confirm that our
hosts are still ready and willing.

James/Matthias, to confirm the 19/20th November in Redmond.  We'll get a
concrete head count to you before the end of this week.  Work on between
6-10 attendees.  Can you also recommend close in accommodation options
(if you know any that high speed that would be a big plus).

As a courtesy to our hosts, I would like anyone that plans to attend
this F2F to make a firm commitment and confirm by sending a reply to
this message or directly Gavenraj.

This will be an important meeting at which we should expect to push
things along a good deal.  I'll throw a straw-man agenda out there later
this week.

Darran Rolls
http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com