Subject: [provision] Meeting minutes for 11/11/2002 PSTC Call

PSTC Team,

Here are the meeting minutes from today's, November 11th, PSTC concall.
Please advise if there are any errors.

 <<pstc-minute-november11.html>>

Thanks,

-Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst
Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)
P: (949) 388-0088
M: (949) 350-8808
F: (949) 767-5851
www.businesslayers.com

Title: Untitled Document

OASIS Provisioning Services Technical Committee (PSTC)
Meeting Minutes

Logistics
Roll-call
Other Business