Subject: [provision] Charles Schwab as a Example of a WebServices Ecosystem

Title: Message
Hi,
I find that folks can quickly grasp the notion of a "WebServcies Market Ecosystem" when I use Charles Schwab as an example.

Continuing our example....
-- A large number of Consumers (Lets take Schwab's 401k business.  May companies, with many users)
-- A large number of Providers (Many Mutual Fund Providers)
-- A large number of Services (Many Mutual Funds)
-- A large number of "Shops" (This is Charles Schwab).

So, what does Charles Schwab do:
-- Single point of Administration
-- Single point of Billing
-- Single point of Reports
-- Single point of Support
-- Mix and Match Mutual Funds and Provider

WebServices will have succeeded when there will be organizations that do for WebServices -- what Schawb does for Mutual Funds.

And, I see the above case as a Provisioning problem :-)

regards,
Edwin.