Subject: [provision] SPML: The General Case

Title: Message
Hi,
I am sure that SPML will be able to handle the "internal corporate" case.

However, I think SPML should aim to solve the more General Case (see example on "Charles Schwab").

SPML will need to specify Create/Update/Delete Events for:
-- ServiceAtProvider
-- Company
-- UserAtCompany
-- ServiceForCompany
-- ServiceForUserAtCompany

Note that ASPs and MSPs want to Bill.  So, before any UserAtCompany can be Provisioned for a Service, the Company *must* be Provisioned for the Service.  The former is usually adhoc.  The latter is contractual.  The contract can happen out-of-band.  But the Provisioning should be via SPML.

Remember that each Provider will likely have multiple Services.

And, assume that each Service is Multi-Tenant.

regards,
Edwin.