Subject: RE: [provision] F2F#4 Dates - please specify preference

I prefer 4,6,5,3

-Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst

Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)
P: (949) 388-0088
M: (949) 350-8808
F: (949) 767-5851

-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: 12/9/02 3:50 PM

I'd like to start the discussion on suitable dates for the proposed
F2F#4 in Houston for early February.  Please state your preference from
the following:

1.	Tuesday/Wednesday 4/5
2.	Wednesday/Thursday 5/6
3.	Thursday /Friday 6/7
4.	Tuesday/Wednesday 11/12
5.	Wednesday/Thursday 12/13
6.	Thursday/Friday 13/14

For the record, I can't make 1 and 2 is a push.  I'm therefore for
4/3/5/6 in that order.

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset