-----Original Message-----
From: gsodhi1@cox.net [mailto:gsodhi1@cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 10:34 AM
To: DeSouza, Edwin; Yoav Kirsch; Gavenraj Sodhi;
provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Identity Management Intero perability

I can agree on a scenario which includes internally and externally
sourced applications, systems, etc... but my opinion about presenting
names of the applications, systems, etc... should be vendor agnostic.
The greatest impact of this paper is for each of our organizations to
promote SPML, particulary the business case paper and discussing with
their partners, collegues, marketing channels, etc. and not necessarily
using actual vendor names.  The real scenario should suffice.

-Gavenraj