Subject: RE: [provision] RE: Ideas from XACML 1.0

Title: Message
Darran - I couldn't find your message that called for comments on the schema, so I'm replying to this one.  Hope it doesn't confuse.  Four minor things ...

1. The <choice> construct in complexType "Identifier" is not required.
2. I think the operationIdentifier in complexType "ExtendedRequest" should be of type xs:anyURI, then it can identify any non-standard operation in the form of a URI.
3. Can we arrange for the schemaLocation in the import statement to point to the actual v2.0 DSML schema?
4. Should not the extendedResponse be simply of type SpmlResponse?

Unfortunately (No, what am I saying, fortunately) I will be on vacation next week, so I can't join you on Monday.  Good luck and have a great break.  All the best.  Tim.
-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 2:01 PM
To: DeSouza, Edwin; provision@lists.oasis-open.org

I agree, I picked out these same sections in [1]. In fact, the draft I put out there was taken directly from the xacml core spec document draft.  I intend to have an update for this available before the end of the week.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200211/msg00025.html

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

(512) 657 8360