Subject: [provision] Proposal comparisons...

I am still not satisfied that we understand enough about how the GW proposal would implement modifications in order to make a proper decisions. But I understand we need to close this one way or the other on Monday, so attached is my summary of how the two approaches compare.

I will be out of the office on Fri, and will be unable to discuss these issues further until Mon.

Jeff Bohren
OpenNetwork Technologies

Proposal_Evaluation_01.doc