Subject: Re: [provision] Proposal comparisons...

Jeff
To address your concerns about modifcations, I've worked up yet another
package.  This does not include a revised scenario but just a revised
schema to include the ability to specify modifications with a level of
detail comparable to the current SPML proposal.  The revised schema uses
XPath to identify the items to be modified, as we have been discussing.
Gerry

(See attached file: scenario.zip)

|         |           Jeff Bohren      |
|         |           <jbohren@opennetw|
|         |           ork.com>         |
|         |           03/13/2003 08:03 |
  |       To:       provision@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [provision] Proposal comparisons...                                                                          |

I am still not satisfied that we understand enough about how the GW
proposal would implement modifications in order to make a proper decisions.
But I understand we need to close this one way or the other on Monday, so
attached is my summary of how the two approaches compare.

I will be out of the office on Fri, and will be unable to discuss these
issues further until Mon.

Jeff Bohren
 OpenNetwork Technologies

#### Proposal_Evaluation_01.doc has been removed from this note on March
14, 2003 by Gearard Woods

scenario.zip