Subject: RE: Extended flexibility for requests

FYI, I have this as the first item of business for Mondays call.  Sorry
we lost connectivity this week before the hour. In preparation (and in
lieu of a short meeting this week),  I propose we extend our expected
time from 60 minutes to 90 minutes for this Monday 5/12.

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
512) 657 8360