Subject: SPML V2.0 options

Jeff

On today’s committee con-call we agreed to spend the next few weeks clarifying possible 2.0 solution sets that include certain elements of the current issues list.  Focusing on the “complex objects” problem identified in issues 1.1.2  & 1.1.5, members should focus on presenting viable options through to implementation that include conceptual models, message flows and a summary of how the proposal differs from the current specification and roadmap.  This process should complete by the September 15th committee con-call, at which time we will walk through the proposals and set out a game plan for review at a face-2-face meeting to be help no later than 1st week of October (date to be arranged – see ballot).

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

(512) 657 8360