Subject: PSTC Working Group Teleconference Minutes, August 18th, 2003

All,

Here are the formal minutes for the July 21st, 2003 PSTC Working Group Teleconference.  Please provide me any comments, errors you may find.

Thanks,

- Raj

Gavenraj Sodhi, MBA

Computer Associates

Product Manager, eTrust

Office:  +1 310 957 3632 (internal: 63632)

Mobile:  +1 949 350 8808

gavenraj.sodhi@ca.com

Title: OASIS Provisioning Services Technical Committee (PSTC)

OASIS Provisioning Services Technical Committee (PSTC)
Meeting Minutes

Logistics
Roll-call
Other Business