Subject: Agenda for 6/8/2004 PSTC Committee Con-Call

CONFERENCE ID
==============
Dial In Number (866) 545-5223
International (865) 673-9887
Access Code: 5272389
Date: 06/08/2004
Time 10 AM Central US

Proposed Agenda
=============

1Relationships
-------------------------
- Final version of "requirements" for relationships was published at [1].
- Discuss outstanding issues
    - Should core Create specify containment
    - Do we enforce cardinality on relationships?
    - Must we define reference connection types?
- Discuss timetable for strawman implementation

2
 - Targets & capabilities
-------------------------------------
- Outstanding issue?
- Discuss timetable & means for a draft implementation

3 - Pre Catalyst Meeting
- Raj has requested headcount
- BMC have offered facilities in Houston if an alternative date is required
- Discuss...

4 - Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 6/2/2004 - con-call

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/6953/2.0-Relationships.pdf