Subject: Informal F2F at Burton Catalyst

Folks

As agreed last week, I have secured a small meeting room at the San Diego Marriott in which those of us that will be local can attend the 7/20 con-call face-2-face.  We will have a speaker phone available in a meeting room adjacent to my hotel room.  I will not know the actual room number until check-in.  When I do have the number (7/19) I'd rather not post this to the list (and get all those interesting un invited visitors :-), so if you plan to attend f2f please let me know so I can mail you the room number.

Darran