Subject: PSTC F2F in Houston - September 8-9

PSTC Team,

Attached are travel directions and hotel information for the TC face to face
meeting in Houston Sep 8-9 .

To make sure we are fully prepared for the F2F, I  would need to know who
intends to participate and arrive to Houston .
Anyone who intends to arrive, please let me and Darran know as soon as
possible.

Doron

Doron Cohen
Chief Architect, Security BU