Subject: Agenda for 10/12/2004 PSTC Committee Con-Call

CONFERENCE ID

==============
Dial In Number (866) 545-5223
International (865) 673-9887
Access Code: 5272389
Date: 10/12/2004
Time 10am Central Time

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - Table Accepting Meeting Minutes From 9/28
- To next meeting

2 - Review Spec Strawman - draft available at [1]
- Review basic structure of the document as described in Gary's overview at [2]
- Discuss examples throughout document and run through a consistent use case
- How much can we just point to 1.0 from 2.0 for things like batch request/response model?
- Are the XMLSpy Element relationship diagrams useful - should we keep them in the spec?
- What areas of the specification deserve special explanation?
- Volunteers to help draft compliance section?

3 - F2F #7 - Date Outline - Take2
- Sun would still like to offer to host this in Austin
- Outline dates (other proposals - Rami?)
	- November 17th & 18th
	- November 30th & December 1st

5 - Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 10/26/2004 - con-call