Subject: Optional operation request/response types.

In the hopes of provoking a response, I'll restate this issue as an
assertion:

Every optional operation that is defined by a custom capability MUST be
defined as a request/response pair such that the request type (directly
or indirectly) extends SpmlRequestType and the response type (directly
or indirectly) extends SpmlResponseType.