Subject: Re: [provision] Issue 16, cancel results...

Does Draft 9 contain your proposed changes to remove sync/async from the
core?  If not, then I think we should go ahead and remove cancelResult
from CancelResponseType and remove CancelResultsType. (After all, it's
easy enough to add it back once you've made your proposal and it's been
accepted.)

The current understanding on the list is that a provider either cancels
the requested operation or returns an error.