Subject: Draft9: PSOType#psoId and #data.

Why are "psoId" and "data" optional in PSOType?  I think that these
sub-elements should be required.

I can understand capabilityData being optional (and I can understand *an
instance of* PSOType being optional in a response), but it seems to me
that a valid <pso> element MUST contain a <psoId> and <data> (XML).

gpc

Draft 9 defines PSOType as follows below: