Subject: RE: [provision] FW: [members] SPML v2.0 Submitted for OASIS Standard

FYI: The current status of the ballot can be viewed (after login) by selecting in KAVI the "OASIS organizational voting" Group -> Ballots -> All Open Ballots -> Approve SPML v2.0 as an OASIS Standard.
On this page there is also a complete list of each company rep - may be interesting for 'marketing' activities in order to reach the 15% limit...