Subject: SPML 2.0 Interop working group call on Tue April 24th ...

We are going to use the alternate Tues for a working group call to plan for the SPML 2.0 Interop at Burton Catalyst. This will start this Tue, April 25th  at 11:00 EDT. We are going to use the normal call number:

Tue April 24th, 11:00 AM EST

Tel: 1-888-384-9090 or

Tel: 1-719-955-1560

Passcode: 259989

Jeff Bohren

13577 Feather Sound Drive, Suite 200, Clearwater, FL 33762

tel: 727.561.9500 x219

fax: 727.374.0171

Jeffrey_Bohren@bmc.com

www.bmc.com