Subject: SPML 2.0 Interop update...

Raj and I met with OASIS and Burton today. We did not make a lot of progress on defining the scenarios, but I do have an update on the logistics.

We will only have the interop room for a couple of hours prior to the event, which is 6-9 on Wed night. That means that we have to plan on meeting somewhere prior to the event for a couple days to integrate the demo. We have to have the demo complete before the event.

One possibility is to meet in San Francisco or San Jose on Mon and Tue before the event. If there is anyone who is participating in the interop and could host that meeting please let me know.

Since time is short I would like to propose that we have interop working groups each Tue that we are not having the TC meetings, starting next Tue. We would have the meetings at the same time and I can host the call. If anyone would like to suggest another time, please do. If no other times are suggested I will go ahead and schedule the first interop working group call for next Tue at 11:00 EST.

Jeff Bohren

13577 Feather Sound Drive, Suite 200, Clearwater, FL 33762

tel: 727.561.9500 x219

fax: 727.374.0171

Jeffrey_Bohren@bmc.com

www.bmc.com