Subject: Scheduling a TC meeting

One of the next steps to restart the TC is to hold a meeting to establish voting rights and elect a chair so the group can decide on clarifications to its charter and begin work. I would like to suggest the week of August 16 - other than that, I need a few suggestions as to the best day/time. I've created a Doodle poll for people who plan on attending to note their availability: http://www.doodle.com/n5nay4ktrd9ba3kh

I'll give it a few days and see where we're at.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.