Subject: reminder to note your preferences in the doodle poll

In order to continue the TC and elect a chair, we need at least minimum membership to be in attendance at the first meeting. There are 22 people listed as 'member' in the TC roster, but only 6 have completed the poll so far. If you are unable to attend any of the noted time slots but wish to participate, please send me an email noting your availability.

http://www.doodle.com/n5nay4ktrd9ba3kh

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.