public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: Government SaaS / Papers & marketing

Hi folks

Here is one more topic suggestion - 'Government SaaS'.

As a means of explaining the topic, pls see the attached paper, which also
highlights another discussion point.

In partnership with the University of Toronto I am launching an academic
Cloud best practices journal. This paper is one of the submissions for
inclusion to this.

You'll see in the paper that the topic encourages a mapping of reference
models and standards to Cloud environments, to achieve Government versions
of SaaS Cloud.

My suggestion is that we could extend this partnership to include OASIS
and publish the journal prior to the event as a means of marketing, and
also after it as a means of follow up. I'm happy to do the leg work for
this since I am already doing it, it is just a question of partnering and
expanding the call out to the speaker networks we are inviting etc

Kind regards,

--
Neil McEvoy
Founder and President

Hi Neil

Thanks. Please find enclosed the article on “Non functional requirements of Government SaaS”. Please share me the links once it is published,

Ramkumar

Director – Product Management

www.techcello.com