public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: Re: Government SaaS / Papers & marketing

Hey folks

Here is the idea for the newsletter I suggested, just a first draft so you
get the idea. All the content, links etc can all be changed to whatever
y'all think.

Articles are added by writing a bit of text and then a link to the full
article, so these could be on your own sites, or what we can also do is
provide you an author account at cloudbestpractices.net. That way it will
also receive additional exposure, anything up to 8,000 hits per article is
where it`s at now.

This could be offered to the speakers as well for an additional PR benefit
for helping with the event, and we could integrate a link to the event
ticketing in each article that way it`s directly helping recruit attendees
etc.

http://GovCloud.info

Cheers,

--