public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: Re: [public-sector-cloud-discuss] ESaaS - Search as a Service

I forgot to include the main reason for sharing this..

FYI in the NIST Cloud Business Use Case for E-Discovery, they talk about
the need for Cloud inter-operation at the content level (exchange details
about stored records etc.), and highlighted a possible candidate for this
to be OASIS CMIS:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=cmis

So, could be another one to add to the PACR list..

Cheers, Neil.