public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: [Fwd: RE: GovCloud Blog]

Hey John

I spoke with Jane and Carol yesterday, and finalized how the newsletter
can be used for OASIS purposes etc. They will send around the preferred
formats for that, and we can then publish the article(s).

Also sharing with the list as we're ideally looking for four or five
articles that continue the theme you introduce. See John's attached intro
article for setting the scene for PACR.

I'm working on helping Government buyers get RFP templates and Evalutation
Criteria in place for assessing Cloud provider bids, and yes, the gap you
describe is exactly what's missing, and it needs a maturity model to gauge
assessments.

So perfect newsletter content would be the agenda we intend to follow to
fill that gap.

Regards, Neil.

Subject: RE: GovCloud Blog
From:    "John Borras" <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>

Neil

How about the attached as a starter?  Feel free to get your red pen out if
it's not what you had in mind.

I'm copying in Jane/Dee/Carol as they may have views on this as it's
basically OASIS publicity material.

Don't know who is best to post this blog, is it you or should it be someone
from OASIS?

John