regrep-comment message

Subject: [regrep-comment] Word format of specifications

Hi,

We are currently working on a project using ebXML messaging and the ebXML Registry/Repository.

For the ebXML messaging component we have taken the original "OASIS/ebXML Message Service Specification v1.0" and marked up the document with additional information specific to our project.

We would like to do the same for the documents:

- OASIS/ebXML Registry Information Model v2.0
- OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification v2.0

However the documents are only in PDF format. Can anyone help with a verson of these 2 documents in Word format?

Many Thanks
Martin Cantwell
Paradigm.One - making IT happen, today
(02) 9954 6528