regrep-comment message

Subject: RE: [regrep-comment] Word format of specifications

martin,
as i do not have access, i cannot directly address your questions regarding the word version of the doc's.  however, if these are true implementation notes then they may be more usefully recast as "technical notes" or "best practices" documents and they should be submitted back into the regrep team for possible posting on the team website.  if these are errata due to issues that you have found with the specifications and the related schema or wsdl files, then you should submit them as issues.
joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Cantwell [mailto:mcantwell@paradigmone.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:36 PM
To: regrep-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep-comment] Word format of specifications

Hi,

We are currently working on a project using ebXML messaging and the ebXML Registry/Repository.

For the ebXML messaging component we have taken the original "OASIS/ebXML Message Service Specification v1.0" and marked up the document with additional information specific to our project.

We would like to do the same for the documents:

- OASIS/ebXML Registry Information Model v2.0
- OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification v2.0

However the documents are only in PDF format. Can anyone help with a verson of these 2 documents in Word format?

Many Thanks
Martin Cantwell
Paradigm.One - making IT happen, today
(02) 9954 6528