regrep-comment message

Subject: RE: EbXML repository / registry

Title: EbXML repository / registry
Hi Noel,
I am forwarding your note to the ebXML Comments list, as this will give your question a larger audience who may be able to assist you. The ebXML specifications are downloadable from the ebXML TC home page: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=regrep under "Technical Work". In addition, you may find the ebXML.xml.org site a useful resource: http://ebxml.xml.org/. You can find many interesting and helpful articles posted there as well.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

From: Noel Da Costa [mailto:NDaCosta@mweb.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 5:16 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: EbXML repository / registry

Hi Katheryn,

I got your email address off a pdf titled EbizXMLRegistry200310.pdf
I hope it’s not inappropriate to contact you directly about this, but I’m struggling to find an implementation of such a registry for DOT NET.

Can you suggest an solution we could use for this? We currently use TFS (Microsoft Team Fusion Server) as our enterprise source code repository.. Ideally it would be a solution that integrates with this... But not necessarily.

Many thanks,
Noel da Costa
Software Architect

New from MWEB: Cellphone and Internet bundles! Bundle your Internet access with your cellular contract from R75 per month. Call 08600 32000 or click here for more info on the great deals available.

MWEB :-)  JUST LIKE THAT

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse@mweb.com for a copy.