regrep-comment message

Subject: Re: [regrep-comment] RE: EbXML repository / registry

Hi Noel,

Are you looking for an ebXML RegRep implementation that is implemented
in DOT NET or are you looking for an ebXML RegRep implementation that is
accessible from DOT NET clients?

If you are looking for the latter then you are in luck since any RegRep
4 implementation can be accessed from DOT NET clients via its SOAP or
REST interface.

One such ebXML RegRep 4 implementation is WellGEO RegRep:

<http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com/products>

<full disclosure>
Above product is from my company and as such I have a vested interest in it.
</full disclosure>

Please email me directly and off-list if you have any product specific
follow-up questions.
Thank you.

--
Regards,