regrep-comresolve message

Subject: RE: [regrep-comresolve] Issue database distribution: 3/15/2002

Farrukh, et al,

Here are some preliminary notes for today's meeting.  I was working directly
from the table as the content appears to be truncated going to the MS/report
itself.

Please remove items:
	163, this was resolved before the spec went into the 90-day review
period
	165, this was resolved before the spec went into the 90-day review
period
	166, this comment was not specific, therefore, please delete it

As I stated in several eMails, I knew that some of these were resolved or
irrelevant.  I apologize for not being more specific until now.  I apologize
for causing you extra work here.

	160, if the discussion material is there for interoperability as
your comment implies, does it belong in an appendix?
	161, ebRS.pdf, lines 429:411
	162, I have re-read this along with the related CPP/A specifications
and I AGREE WITH YOU [:}]
	172, your complete resolution comments are truncated...

Farrukh, you discussed the fact that you replied to Duane Nickell's issues
156 and 167 but did so privately.  I thought that you offered to forward a
copy of this reply to us.  Please provide a copy of your responses (or
references to the thread) so that we can discuss this issue more openly.

Thanks,
Joel