regrep-cooperating message

Subject: Re: [regrep-cooperating] Federated Protocol Profile and FederatedProtocolAgreement

Zack,

The idea of storing appropriate metadata regarding a federation in the members
of the federation makes much sense. I am uneasy though about storing it in some
variant of CPP/A for the following reasons:

-Don't want to add a dependency on CPP/A (though I like it a lot)

-CPP/A is repository item. I think the metadata we are talking about should be
first class member of Registry Information Model 3.0 (RIM 3.0).

Note that above is just my initial comment on the suggestion. These ideas will
evolve as we discuss things more. I do not have any pre-conceived ideas at this
stage.

--
Regards,
Farrukh