regrep-cooperating message

Subject: Re: [regrep-cooperating] Cooperating registries verson 0.4

Matt,

I agree with your suggestion that refresh frequency will have to be addressed
in the replication spec.

We will likely also need others state variables (e.g. a lastTransactionId
which can be used to determine how many transactions behind is the source and
the replica registries).

Recall that the current proposal has deferred object replication until after
Event Notification is somewhat defined.

The REST proposal looks excellent as well. It has kept a good balance between
extensibility for future extensions and scope reduction to meet most immediate
needs.

--
Regards,
Farrukh