regrep-cooperating message

Subject: Re: [regrep-cooperating] Cooperating registries version 0.4

Hi Matt,

The following statement in Cooperating registries version 0.4:

"Data caching will be described later in more detail once the event
notification proposal is flushed out. This is because it is likely to depend
upon the event notification feature. "

is at line 256 which is the very beginning of "5.4 Object Caching Via
Replication".

I propose we leave the section 5.4 in the proposal as it acts as a place
holder and a place to keep though-lets on the subject. Give that the
audience is small I think we can overcome the confusion it might cause.
However, if you feel strongly on this point I can take it out.

--
Regards,
Farrukh