regrep-cooperating message

Subject: Re: [regrep-cooperating] Cooperating registries version 0.4

Farrukh,

My mistake.  I have mixed feelings about this topic.  One one hand, I
see how Object caching via replication is logical, on the other hand I
see a need to apply caching on individual objects outside of
"replication". If the objects have a refresh time in them, event
notification isn't needed for this function.  Having two separate
replication methods is not good either...so...

This is my last on this subject for now, to be revisited.  I have no
issues on the rest of the proposal.

Regards,

Matt