regrep-raws message

Subject: RE: RAWS Meting Reminder: Latest files attached)

I am attaching my first take on RSS and RIM.
I have tried to describe our use case, so please
take a look at it. We can discuss it today, if you like.

Regards,
-Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 11:39 AM
To: regrep-raws@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Chaemee Kim; John Evdemon
Subject: RAWS Meting Reminder: Latest files attached)

Team,

Based on input received it seems that the 6-7pm US Eastern time is
agreeable to most of us. Us East Coasters will grin and bear it :-)

So we will meet each Monday from 6-7pm US Eastern starting tonight. Let
me know if any of you are able to host the con calls for future weeks,
and we will share the responsibility based on a agreed upon schedule.

Here are the details for todays meeting:

Agenda:
--------
-Discuss tactical plan
-Report on Action Items from last meeting
-Discuss latest WSDL and schema
-Discuss issues related to attachments

Logistics
---------