regrep-security message

Subject: Re: Security proposal

Folks,

I think both documents look good enough for sharing with broader TC as a security
proposal for V2.

I will be unable to participate in security sub-team from now until we piut forth a
proposal. I would like to propose that we have a unified security proposal message
posted to the main TC list with all the constituent pieces as attachments and the
message explaining the pieces and how they relate by COB today. This will allow for TC
folks to ask some focused questions in tomorrows meetings or over email.

Please consider my support implicit for the final version the team posts. If there are
any major surprises (which I do not expect) then we can sort it out later. The
important (critical) thing is to get a proposal out to the TC by COB today. Hope you
all agree to the suggested tactics.

Please accept my congratulations on the good work.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

"Damodaran, Suresh" wrote:

> Please review
>
> Thanks,
> -Suresh

>                                           Name: ebXML-Registry-SecurityRisks0x2.doc
>    ebXML-Registry-SecurityRisks0x2.doc    Type: WINWORD File (application/msword)
>                                       Encoding: BASE64

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard