Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Thoughts??? on Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Leo Obrst

Evan,

WRT topic areas - I'd suggest picking ones that have
already expressed interest in our work!

The DOJ contact that Joe mentioned, and then also
OAGi BODs for Airforce applications, and then
UBL transactions.   We could also probably add
eprXML for eGov, IJI for Canada (in DOJ space),
and then Telco messaging too.

That will get us a useful base set of examples that
people can then extend to other application areas.

As we get more implementations we will of course
document those in the registry itself - I like projects
that are self-documenting!

We now have a variety of choices of registries
available to help share the work of hosting
particular domains - and that also allows us
to demonstrate federation too....

Thanks, DW.