Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] [Q] Is there a need for Semantic ContentManagement Ontology

As a member of the Business Centric Methodology TC I am very much aware
that the management of Semantic Content is a pre-eminent task when
building towards a Service orieneted Architecture.

Accordingly, I am positioning BCM support as a 'use case' at the high end
of the Ontology Spectrum. That is, I believe the BCM dictates a need for a
capability enabling the 'Haromization of Ontologies' and a capability of
mapping their contents to SOA artifacts.. .. an intuitively complex task.

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums