Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] re: Will a Universal Data Element Framework [UDEF] Class of Applications fit within the ebXML Semantic Registry ?

This is interesting. I want to now more..

Zach:

Please expand on the notion of 'UDEF semantic identifiers'.

Evan:

Please elaborate on 'lattices of these relationships '.

Everyone :

Please consider if the Semantic Web could leverage "concepts ... denoted
by the paths from these nodes to the root rather than the node itself"

thanks much
carl

<quote who="ewallace@cme.nist.gov">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums