Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Enabling Semantic Grid Computing with ebXML

Apologies - I will not be able to attend the SCM meeting tomorrow I will
be a presenter at the Semantic Grid workshop scheduled for the 13th WWW
conference in NY NY

Enabling Semantic Grid Computing with ebXML
Matthew J. Dovey and Carl Mattocks

ours are the final words of the proceedings
http://www.isi.edu/~hongsuda/SemPGRID04/proceedings/proceedings.pdf

carl

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums